Sunday, March 18, 2012

Product review: CURLS Creme Brule



Curl Creme Brule is made by CURLS. It is a cream styler that is used to define and moisturize curls without hold. It has the consistency of lotion but works like a gel without the sticky feeling on your fingers. It comes in an 8 oz. bottle that sells at retailer for $12.50 at my store www.facebook.com/tiffanysnaturaltreats.

It does not contain sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral or petrolatum oils. It is formulated with aloe leaf juice, glycerin, sweet almond oil, and other ingredients. For your second day look, they recommend using Lavish Curls Moisturizer. A product review on Lavish Curls Moisturizer is coming later this week. 
I used this product for more than two months with great results. I especially love the look for twists. My hair feels soft and moisturized. It also looks shiny. I don't need to add any oils to my hair but I like to add coconut oil when my hair is wet.  I would give two thumbs up.  At this price point, it is cheaper to some products that promise the same results.

Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...