Saturday, October 20, 2012

Product Review: Uncle Funky's Daughter Thirsty Curls

Thirsty Curls is a leave-in revitalizer for kinky and curly textures.  The label says that it revives the bounce in curls without rewashing and great for post-gym and second day curl refreshing. It contains glycerin, coconut water, nettle extract, chamomile extract, rosemary leaf  extract, among other things. The bottle is a spray bottle with 8 oz of liquid. It cost $15.


I applied it to damp hair and scrunched my hair. I use a spray bottle to add moisture to my hair so that its not drenched or soaking wet. I separated my hair in medium-sized sections.  A little goes a long way. The spray makes it really easy to apply to my hair. It doesn't leave my hair sticky or crunchy. My hair has defined, springy curls. I don't need to re-apply throughout the day.  It cuts down on my styling time. I will definitely use it in my arsenal.  Check out the results below:

 I was not paid for this review.  Have you tried Thirsty Curls?

update: I posted the incorrect price. It is not $25, it is $15. Sorry guys.

1 comment:

  1. That's the reason why it is better you need to focused explore prior to when making. Will also be possible for you to more suitable content this fashion. Destructeur De Diabète Type 2 Docteur Taylor Avis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...