Friday, April 12, 2013

My updated regimen for summer

Hey chicas! Here is the low down on my summer hair regimen. I was experiencing a bit of breakage from pregnancy (really after pregnancy) and certain hairstyles so I had to go into rehab mode. I use the following products:

Burt's Bees avocado butter hair treatment - as my pre-poo
Organix Biotin and Collagen shampoo and conditioner
Twist my hair with Darcy Botanicals Curling Cream Gel (which smells yummy delicious)
Add shine with Darcy Botanicals coconut pomade
Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet ambrosia leave-in conditioner (for retwisting)

I have been trying chunky twists and I love it. This style that is easy to do and doesn't require a lot of parting or twisting. With a nine month old, this style is right up my alley. I never tried chunky twists before because I was concerned about not having enough definition. However, DB's curling cream gel is amazing. Now, I will soon be selling this at the store - Tiffany's Natural Treats- but it actually works. It makes me excited to do my hair. I feel like I am starting my hair journey all over again. Love, love, love it. You can see the definition in my last post with the video for the shea moisture giveaway.

Have you changed your hair regimen for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...