Friday, April 10, 2015

Review: Shea Moisture Yucca and Baobab anti-breakage masque

I have spent the last few weeks trying a new product by shea moisture. I purchased this product at Walgreens for about $12 (I think).  It is really thick and creamy.  My results were amazing.  My hair stopped breaking. I have so little hair in the comb that I actually did two rounds of detangling the last time because I thought I missed a section.  Now, I know what you are thinking. Tons of products say they will stop breakage. Some products probably do stop the breakage.  However, for me, this is the only masque that achieved such results.  Finger detangling is a breeze. 
 
 
 
 
Have you tried SM's Yucca and Baobab anti-breakage masque?  What were your results?  I will post a video review later today. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...