Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sell your not-so-favorite products!



Hola chicas. Gone are the days that you would want to kick yourself for buying products that don't work. Now, you can sell your gently used natural hair products on the website www.lolasgreenhair.com.  You will need to set up a paypal account to get your money from any purchaser. To avoid a fee, ask your customers to indicate that it is a gift. I just learned about this site. I plan to go to my natural hair vault (or what my husband calls my personal beauty supply store) to sell those must-haves that turned out to be duds.

You can also swap products on the forum page on the following website: www.curlynikki.com.  Just go to the link for curly hair product swap. No need to have a paypal account. 

I have been giving away my no-so-favorite products. Now, I can make money off of them or get what my hair likes from swapping. You know what they say: one man's trash is another man's treasure.

What are you doing with products that don't work for your hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...