Friday, May 2, 2014

The Buzz: Ms. Black Latina goes to Puerto Rico

That's right. I moved! I am loving it all. I recently attended an event hosted by Diosas al Natural. I can say that I met some women with bossy afros and beautiful curls. I am going to venture out to my first salon visit for naturals. It is a place called OM Studio in Guaynabo. I will be doing a salon review after my appointment. I can't wait to give you the scoop on my new discovery.

I have to admit that my hair was not behaving when I first moved here. I don't know if it was the water or what but I looked like I needed a treatment so I got one. Thank goodness. I used Bobeam shampoo bar in rhassoul clay (made with chocolate), Tropic Isle Living protein conditioner, Darcy's Botanical Pumpkin seed conditioner, and Darcy's Botanical's Curlying Jelly. OMG!!!

I finally achieved the results I wanted this week. Finally. I started a new gig so I really wanted to look like top billing. Now, I get so many compliments on my hair. My male co-worker, who I have known for years and has never said a word about my hair, even said something. Honey, I was feeling myself and my hair.

I will post some pictures later today. The curling jelly is a product that I used only once or twice before for a ponytail but I finally started using it for wash and gos.  I can't order enough of this stuff. Its affordable, tames the frizz and gives me the best wash n gos.  Now I look like boricua, morena! I think that means black girl from Puerto Rico. I am still learning spanish.

Stay tuned for a product review of some of the products I used to achieve my look this week. What is you holy grail product?

Update: my picture


What do you think? Have you tried the DB's natural coils curling jelly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...